We have a lot going on every day: we develop modern products and solutions, we deliver interesting projects for offices, stadiums, hotels and airports, and we grow as an organization, acquiring more and more companies and entering new sectors of business. We publish the latest news about the life of our company in the UPstream magazine: a source of fresh information about us and our offer, and a solid portion of inspiration.
Enjoy the read!
Enjoy the read!
UPstream #12It’s here now – the twelfth and latest issue of "UPstream” with lots of interesting and inspiring content. Would you like to know about the life and work in the International Space Station? Have you ever wondered what the work of an architect and a fashion designer have in common? What music can you hear when you close your eyes and chill out in the Tilkka armchair?In the current issue you will read, among other things, about:Read the issue
– the life and work spaces in the International Space Station,
– office fashion – what the work of an architect and a fashion designer have in common,
– Loscil's music, inspired by our Tilkka armchair,
– timeless products by Kusch+Co,
– increasing popularity of esport, our products that boost your comfort of work in your home office.
UPstream #11In issue 11 of UPstream magazine you will find:– a feature story about the life and work of Luigi Colani, whose ideas were ahead of their time,Read the issue
– an in-depth analysis of what we can expect after we come back to the office,
– a surprising article on how animals arrange their space,
– the future of airport terminals in Frankfurt, Vienna and Wrocław.
UPstream #10The main themes of the issue include:– the acquisition of Kusch+Co, a reputable German family company. There are plenty of illustrations, so you can become familiar with the diverse portfolio of the brand, including designer products,Read the issue
– we have also given a detailed description of our new office in Kraków. The recent office change was a great opportunity for us to put ourselves in our customers’ position. We have planned, and then analysed every step of that change very carefully, and we are sharing our conclusions with readers,
– finally, there is the Xilium family of chairs – our flagship new product which provides actual support for the growth of a business. We describe how it is achieved.